“I don’t want to be two.”
That was the initial attitude of the little cutie that came to the studio last week for her two year portrait session. I understand sweetie. Sometimes I wish I was still one .. when you ate from a bottle, got rocked to sleep every night, and got carried everywhere. But look how excited your mom and dad are that you are turning two. Mom bought you a big balloon #2 and what a pretty dress you have on. Two can be pretty great too you know. You get to
- control what is watched on TV before you go to bed (All the Disney channel you want)
- get to sit at the big table and eat with everyone else. (I bet you even get away with taking Dad’s last piece of pizza)
- learn to speak more words (“No” will get to be your favorite, I bet)
Yeah, two is going to be a great year for you and your parents. You will have the time of your life.
- Getting to go down the big slide at the park
- Making lots of new friends
- Learning new songs
- Reading picture books
And before you know it, you’ll be three. With a new dress and more balloons. So enjoy two, honey. Just make sure Mom and Dad have plenty of headache medicine.